Are you looking for a quick and easy burger recipe? Indulge in our avocado veggie burger recipe garnished with our chickpea burger Guaranteed to delight your taste buds!
Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- Hamburger buns
- HARi&CO chickpea burger
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- Green lettuce
- ½ tomato
- Feta cheese
- ½ avocado
- Sesame seeds for a delicious crunch!
1. Lightly toast the hamburger buns.
2. Place the HARI&CO chickpea burger in a pan with a little bit of fat and cook it on both sides for a total of 8 minutes. Poke it using a fork to check if it has fully defrosted.
3. Cut the yellow bell pepper, the tomato, the feta cheese, and mash the avocado.
4. Build your burger using all the ingredients!
Enjoy and feel free to share your recipes with us via #Plant the seeds to better health! 🙂